Zim - A Desktop Wiki
To file a bug report, please go to the bug tracker at https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/issues
- Make sure the issue is not already in the list by trying out a few keywords in the search box
- Describe what you did and what happened in such a way that another user can follow step by step and reproduce the same result
- Please include information on your operating system, language settings, and other relevant context information
New features can be discussed in the "ideas" section of the discussion forum at https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/discussions. Only once the
idea is concrete enough and has support from a contributor to work on it, it should go into the issue list as a work item.
When you want to pitch an idea:
- Please provide a use case description; explain the problem you are trying to solve before describing the solution. This allows other users to think along
and maybe improve on your solution.
- Make sure the use case is generic enough that it will benefit other users as well. If it is highly tailored for your specific work-flow, chances are
that no-one will work on it (and no-one will want to maintain it in working state over the years).
Channel #zim-wiki on the Libera Chat IRC network. (Access from your web browser at https://web.libera.chat/#zim-wiki .)