Zim - A Desktop Wiki
This plugin adds a tag cloud and a page index organized by tags in the side pane.
The tag cloud allows toggling the selection of tags that is shown in the page index. The page index can be switched between a flat view, showing all pages that match the filtering criteria, and an ordered view that shows known tags as the top level nodes with pages beneath them.
Dependencies: This plugin has no additional dependencies.
See also: Help:Tags
The option Position in the window determines in which side pane the tag list is shown.
The tag index has 3 views:
- The normal index listing all pages by hierarchy
- Index organized by tag with tags as the top level of the hierarchy
- The index filtered by a given set of tags, showing all matching pages toplevel
When no tags are selected, you can switch between 1. and 2. via an option in the context menu ('Right click menu') called Sort pages by tags.
Both views switch to 3. when you select tags in the tagcloud for filtering.
This plugin uses widget names to allow CSS styling for the floating widget:
- zim-pageindex: for the main treeview
- zim-tags-tagcloud: for the textview that renders the tag cloud
See Help:Config Files for info on CSS styling